Friday, August 17, 2012

In The Meantime

I'm realizing that it doesn't take much to make a busy family!  With just working and callings, and sometimes just working for the weekend to get a few minutes together...I already feel relatively busy.  Which is fine, I actually like being busy, it helps me feel.....productive?

So, I have many happy updates, but they may have to wait until after the birthday party, the long awaited and waaaay overdue date night with the hubs for our anniversary, the dinner party on Sunday, the four days at work next week, the doctor's visit, the dentist's visit, the bridal shower, the pre-school orientation and the wedding.  All of which I am SUPER excited about (well, minus the doctor's visit; shots for both kids, meh.), but, one thing at a time.  Perhaps I'll be able to squeeze in a picture or two in the meantime!

No comments: