Friday, August 24, 2012

6 Years of Love

Can it be that Kristoffer and I have really just celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary?!  It seems like just yesterday that we were married and yet, with everything life has brought to us, it seems like we have been married for ages!  I'm sure you know what I mean ;)

This year, Kris took me to Log Haven, up Millcreek Canyon. We don't eat out often, but when it's our anniversary, we take full advantage.  It was peaceful and beautiful and delicious, the perfect way to celebrate 6 long, hard, totally worth it years of marriage.


 2011, fresh transplants in Salt Lake City.
 2010, fresh transplants to Oregon, and pregnant with Owen!
 2009, our final fall in Vegas.
 2008, celebrating with a brand new baby Marin!
 2007, at the Las Vegas Temple staring into a bright, hot sun.
 August 17th, 2006, The Day.
 
I am extremely grateful to my Heavenly Father for giving me such an incredible husband.  He is my rock.  He is so kind and generous and hardworking.  He has never spoken an unkind word to me and loves me despite my girly ways which can be just plain silly sometimes.  He loves our sweet children and wants to give me the world.  He works with me to accomplish our goals and is always willing to help despite what he wants for himself.  We have each had to make sacrifices, but it's part of what makes a great marriage. Never for a minute have I regretted my decision to marry this man, and I am looking forward to what the next 6 years (and more) have to offer us!

1 comment:

Tabitha said...

Happy Anniversary you two! I am so happy that you have each other. Sometimes finding the right person really takes a miracle. It's amazing how the Lord works in our lives!