Tuesday, November 3, 2009

New Shelving Makes EVERYONE Happy...

Have you ever looked around and just wished you had more shelving?! I have! So yesterday, Marin and I headed off to Wal Mart to buy some additional shelves for our laundry room. Some simple wire shelves that would give us a little extra space. I even installed them myself! Oh yeah! Kris was working on homework last night so I borrowed his power tools and slapped those puppies up on the wall. It was really cool to see the finished product courtesy of MOI.


So here is the lonely little shelf before I started...
Shelf number one....
Shelf number two....

The finished product! I put stuff on it right away so I could start to de-clutter other parts of my house. Soooo nice to have extra space to put things!


Hooray for new shelves!

No comments: