Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Growing Up Fast

Tuesdays will only be baby watching day for another month! At the end of December, our good friends are moving to Henderson with is about 45 minutes south of Las Vegas. This means we need to find a permanent (paid) baby sitter for my Friday's. We have been really blessed to have worked out this baby swap, and it's saved us quite a bit of money. But, we must move on!

This is what my living room looks like at then end of the day on Tuesday, a complete MESS!




She is growing up so fast! I cannot believe how grown up she looks now, more and more like a toddler every day.

Especially in this picture, she looks so grown up!
Marin has become quite the little helper, she will take her diaper and put it in the diaper pail for me, and bring me her bottle when she is all done, she sits on the dryer and puts the clothes into the washing machine for me, and plays with kitty. Such a big helper.
Speaking of bottles, we are down to three bottles a day, morning, mid afternoon and bedtime. She does pretty well with her sippy cup in-between. My goal is bottle free by at the latest, 18 months. Then, we'll get to work on potty training. I cannot even believe I am going to be potty training! What happened to my tiny newborn?!


No comments: