Thursday, November 12, 2009

Check it Out....

Paris Exposition: Eiffel Tower, Paris, France,...Image by Brooklyn Museum via Flickr

I've added a ticker at the bottom of the page to our countdown to Paris! Tickets are bought and paid for and now it's just a waiting game. I absolutely cannot wait and Kris is also glad to be going back. Fortunately, we have an insider to give us tips on the best places to go. Our friend BJ served his mission there and has been back to France several times, so he knows the best places to go, where to eat, how to group our visits, PLUS, we have an interpreter if we can take him with us ;)

I'm off to work tomorrow and Saturday, so I hope you all have a great weekend! And since it's the season, I want to share a few things I am grateful for:

1) My wonderful husband and daughter. Everyday I know how lucky I am to have them in my life, they make me smile, and they both smell so good! Is that not wierd, but I love the way my husband and baby girl smell :)

2) Great, loving In-Laws. They have welcomed me whole-heartedly and I know I am lucky to have them all in my life.

3) A lovely, warm home to live in. Just the right size for our little family and I love all the memories we have here.


No comments: