Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Presentation Posting Prep-Work

 I have been looking over photos to use in my special presentation post here shortly, and I am so excited, I am about to flip my lid!  These past 45 minutes have been sheer pleasure for me as I got to see the people Kristoffer and I 'used' to be.  One would think I would be super depressed...but I was able to see the pictures and remember the moments attached to them.  I know it won't be as exciting for you, but I will do my very best to describe the circumstances surrounding the picture I post and some other fun tidbits, so hold out a little longer!  I can't wait myself!!  Here is a little sneak peek:


Haha, I KNOW!!!  So, stay tuned my good readers, you will shortly be getting a look into who the people in these pictures are!

No comments: