Sunday, January 31, 2010

Super Saturday

We are coming to the close of an absolutely wonderful weekend. We had so much fun! I had Saturday off, so we slept in a little bit, had some breakfast and headed to Red Rock for some hiking! We packed some lunch and took the dog with us (she was very grateful), and spent a few hours with nature. We saw some snow, annnnnd, a stream! Is it silly I get so excited about that? We never see that here! I think we all enjoyed getting some fresh air :)

Marin eating her applesauce...if it looks green, it is. I mixed in some avocado, I am SUCH a mom!


BEST picture EVER! Marin is such a sweetheart, and her pretty face just shines!


Daddy teaching his little girl some rock climbing moves. He is so proud!

Nice view eh?


We scampered off the trail to find this little stream, beautiful, and chilly!


Mommy trying to teach Marin how to throw rocks into the stream. Who was I kidding, she didn't need me to teach her!


It was such a wonderful day, and we can't wait to do it again!

1 comment:

Tabitha said...

That looks like so much fun! I LOVE your new banner pic, by the way :)