Monday, January 25, 2010

Take a Look!

pantry-3Image by jules:stonesoup via Flickr

I've added a gadget to my sidebar, you should be able to see it on the left hand side. I've decided to choose a food theme for each month for my food storage goals, and each month will be a different kind of food. So during that month, every time I go to the store, I will pick up a few of that item and add them to my food storage shelf! This month (although a bit late!) is PASTA month. So every time I go to the store, I will pick up a few packages of pasta. I did this once already and wouldn't luck have it, they were having a sale at Smith's on Pasta, 10pkgs/10$. Yay! I threw ten in my basket and put them on my new food storage shelf in the garage. Come along with me as I try to bulk up my food storage, and hopefully we can make progress together!

No comments: