Monday, January 4, 2010

Sneak Peek

Kris subbed for nursery yesterday and Marin .......ahhhh, Marin went with him :) *sigh*. What a wonderful Sunday! Gospel Doctrine was so free and .....quiet! I sat and turned to the scriptures and participated and didn't have to chase or chase again or feed or wipe or any of that! It was incredible! I went to the nursery (well, one of the five that we have in our ward) to peek through the window, and it was so sweet to watch my little girl. They were just sitting down to snack time and had passed out the paper towels and all of the kids were sitting in their chairs and Keli asked everyone to fold their arms and my little girl folded her arms for prayer (good girl!). I almost started crying! Not that she had folded her arms, she's been able to do that, but that she was sitting in nursery and participating and responding and she looked so big! We have three more weeks to go before Marin officially enters nursery and boy do I wish she could start now. Kris said she did beautifully, although, she was a little pushy (hmmmm). He was reading a story to the other kids, and Marin did not want to read that story, so she got the book she wanted, took the other one away from Kris mid-story and put her book in his hand....and waited for her story! What do we do, what do we do? I will have some pictures later!

2 comments:

Amy H said...

I can't believe she is old enough for nursery! How exciting!

Samantha said...

I know! I cannot even believe it!