Thursday, May 23, 2013

Watermelon

I picked up some watermelon at the store the other day, and once daddy sat outdoors on the side stoop to eat his piece, he soon had two little followers.

 These two are hilarious.  I love Marin's eyes in the picture, haha! 
 They plowed right through it, so cute.

And, before I forget, I have to share Owen's little funny moment the other week.  It was morning time, and the kids are full of energy and starving and ready to eat, and I'm still half asleep and shuffling around the kitchen, and Owen is jabbering away at me, and it went something like this:

Owen: "Want cheerios, mama.....mama, want cheerios....want cheerios mama....mama....MAMA....wake up, mama!!!"

I couldn't help from laughing, he was so serious and funny and ALL about making sure his needs were heard and MET!  And hearing it come out of his little 2 year old mouth was hilarious.

No comments: