Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Valentine's Date

My sweet hubby didn't forget me on Valentine's Day, I knew he wouldn't.  He took me to The Cheesecake Factory for dinner...which I had been dreaming about for a week beforehand...and I indulged on some chocolate coconut cheesecake for dessert; so SO yummy! 

 Then, we walked a few blocks to the theater and saw Ballet West perform Cinderella.  It was absolutely lovely.  It was my first time to the ballet, and Kristoffer loved that he could take me.  I was just amazed at how shapely and thin and 'tight' those ballerina bodies are, wow!  Made me want to take up ballet!!
 The stage!
 Sorry the pictures are so dark...it was a dark and romantic evening!

I can't tell you how much I love my hubby.  He is the perfect match for me, and that makes him the most amazing guy ever.  He loves me despite the fact that I'm a silly, crazy, somewhat unstable girl sometimes.  He loves me for all of who I was and all of who I am now.  He loves me for the extra few pounds I still can't shed post-2 babies, and the stretch marks that are *never* going away.  He love me for my funny ears and  blue sparkly toe-nails, for all of the things I think I dislike about myself, he loves me.  He supports me and encourages me.  He never thinks twice about emptying our bank account to buy plane tickets to go home if I think I need to go.  He loves our sweet children and plays with them and hugs them and tickles them.  He works hard for us and I never hear him complain; in all the years we have been married, I have to push him to tell me what's bothering him...he just doesn't complain.  He is my best friend.  I am still waiting for the day when I would rather have time alone than time with him, and it hasn't come yet.  I wait for him to come home at 10:35 every night and it's the best part of my day.  He is my forever Valentine, and I am so proud to be his wife. 

No comments: