Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Disney on Ice

This past Saturday Marin and I had a mommy-daughter date...to go see Disney on Ice!!!  I bought the tickets a few months ago and was able to get pretty good seats too...since then, I've had a little flyer for it on the fridge and Marin has been asking almost everyday if it's "On yet?". 

She brought her little " 'Punzel"  doll and was practically *skipping* as we walked to the arena, it was about the cutest thing I've ever seen...and then I heard her giggle with excitement, ah, what a funny girl!

Sorry the pictures are so grainy, I forgot the camera and all I had was my phone.

Marin was just about *enraptured*...it was so sweet.

 They did a really nice job with the program.  They chose the classic Disney movies and did a VERY short synopsis with one or two songs, really well done.

 There were some of the Disney movies she hadn't seen, so I had to help her out a little.
 Marin and mama.
 Crazy faces!!!
 Silly Marin.
 Lion King.
 At the very end, they brought out ALL of the Disney princesses and their princes for a grand finale.
We had a perfect date and I hope I can always find time to take my little girl out mono-et-mono, so she always knows mama has time for *just* her.

2 comments:

Valerie said...

I love one-on-one dates with the kids! It looks like you two had a great night.

Ryan, Becca, Brinley Boo AND Casen too! said...

How fun! What a perfect little date! I need to do something like that with Brinley, it would be good for both of us :) Marin is such a cutie, I love her glasses. Doesn't get cuter than little kids with glasses! Can't believe how big she is!