Sunday, August 7, 2011

Hey Cute Girl

Little Marin.  She is just a tiny ball of energy.  From the moment she wakes up in the morning until bedtime, she is racing around the house.  Even in the womb she was a kick kick kicker, just bouncing around and having fun.  Being in a new area, I've had to force myself to get out of the house (my comfort zone) and find a park for Marin to run off all this energy.  Fortunately, there is one about half a mile away, so she can run alongside me to get there, and run around when we're there, and run all the way home.  An exercised kid is a happy one, for sure!  (And so is an excercised mommy...but, I digress....)

She is already quite an accomplished climber (thanks to climber daddy)  and just needs a little encouragement for a few of the ladder features.

 I usually see the back of her head, she looooves to be chased.  Such a girl ;)
 Little nut!
 Awww,  hey cute girl!
 "Mommy, come here!  Mommy you chase me?!  Hey moooommmmyyyyyy!"
 The bouncing bridge, so much fun!


1 comment:

Austin Stevenson Owens said...

Ooh, ooh, ooh, we want to come play!!! And Scotty and Emily would be MORE than happy to come chase Marin!!!