Monday, August 15, 2011

Bridal Veil Falls

Saturday we took the kids to Bridal Veil Falls.  I've actually been there before, years ago when my family was in Utah for a wedding, I think I was about 15, so...12 years ago!!  Such nostalgia!  But I digress...Marin LOVES water, she is always in the mood to get wet, so we prepared and brought a dry change of clothes for her.  It took her about 5 minutes before she fell in and was soaked, silly girl.

"Look mama!  Look at the water!"



 Owen and I hung out in the shade on a big rock just next to the little side pool.  It was a pretty warm day!
 There's my handsome boy!
 Oh, I just love his sweet face!
 So kissable :)
 Owen has a ticklish spot.  His back.  We walk our fingers up his spine and he brings his shoulders up to his ear, grins, squeels and flops his head over into your lap...it is about the cutest thing ever.  Here he is mid-tickle.
 COLD mountain water...brrrr!  We could only stay in for a few moments at a time.
 The water was actually crystal clear and beautiful, the muddy bank doesn't do it justice.
 Such an angelic little face, sweet baby boy.
 Owen and daddy.
 Just mama. 
 Daddy halping Owen touch the water.  It's ok dad, we didn't drop Owen in the water ;)




1 comment:

Austin Stevenson Owens said...

Your family is just so beautiful!! I LOVE Bridal Veil Falls--I haven't been in years. I went while they had the working cable car--have they fixed that?? It was terrifying, actually, with a glass bottom. :S lol

When you say you went to "a wedding in Utah..." lol Does that mean what I think it does? :D *big grin*