Thursday, September 23, 2010

The Making of a Marshmallow

*I've loaded some great new tunes onto the Playlist at the bottom of the page.  If you have your volume off, turn it on and check out some of the new music.  These songs make me smile and are just downright catchy, so turn it up and get happy!* 

In preparation for tomorrow night's Daddy Daughter Campout, Kristoffer made his homemade marshmallows.  They sat out to firm up through the night and all of today, and this evening, Marin helped daddy as he cut them up into bite-size marshmallows. 

She is the ultimate kitchen helper, as you can see.  Look at that sweet profile!


Licking her fingers, shhhh, don't tell!

Rolling the cut edges in the powder...

Marin called it a marshmallow 'snake'.  Silly girl :)

My hubby and my daughter are equally excited for this campout, and I love knowing they can have some time to spend together.  I'm hoping for no rain and mild temperatures!  Kris, of course, will be taking the camera and taking snapshots of our active 2 year old in action...so stay tuned for camping pics!

1 comment:

Tabitha said...

Marin is so flipping cute! I love her hair. Did you cut it?