Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Miss Mechanical

During our trip in NY, Marin received a new name, Miss Mechanical. Although, I have always known Marin to prefer adult toys rather than baby toys, it was my parents that dubbed her with the descriptive title. She will spend hours (in baby time, so really more like 20 minutes) trying to figure out how to take things apart and put them back together. I wish though that I had more unbreakable things for her to tinker with. She is more and more like her daddy everyday, it just makes me laugh. We are also thinking she is on her way to being a "lefty". Marin tends to favor her left hand quite a bit, boy, chalk another one up for daddy then!

I have reason to gloat for a moment, Since the beginning of August, I have lost 10 pounds! Hooray! I am very excited about that, and I am almost able to fit into my pre-pregnancy jeans, another 10 pounds to go though. These next few days are going to be a bit rough, I have my big weigh in on Saturday and the pot is around 5 or 600 dollars! So I need to reeeeeally cut back on ANY food intake this week to bring home the bacon. The winnings of course will go to our Paris trip, which, I am still SO STOKED about. Ah, can't wait.

No comments: