Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Numb-butt?

Just a quick post before I need to get my padooki a-movin'! Today is baby watching day and I decided to be ambitious :) I figured if I couldn't get to the gym, I might as well take advantage of the extra baby and use them both as my workout. I packed Marin in the baby carrier backpack and Maddy into the stroller and headed out (uphill first!). It's really a lovely day outside, sunny, not too hot, strong breeze is blowing, nice day to get out. About halfway into the walk, the baby carrier was getting really uncomfortable, but I kept pushing myself to keep going. And then I realized that the top 1/3 of my tush and my two outer toes on both feet were numb. Ack! I hastily rearranged the carrier and continued on with not much success. So I rearranged again and pushed on towards home (thankfully). No luck. If I adjusted too high, my ribs were squashed, if I went too low, my bum was squished. Ahh well, we made it home, and I can feel all of my extremeties...fortunately.

I do however need to get started on the laundry though.... Anyway, nothing too exciting this week. Kris has class tonight, and that means I have a lonely evening at home :( Ok then, off to the laundry!

No comments: