Thursday, August 6, 2009

This Little Piggy. . .

Oy Vey. Marin's lower teeth are coming in and she is just. . . . GRRRRRR! She is a sweet girl, but then she changes over into Dr. Jeckle and gets clingy and whiney and she now screams shrill, piercing screams (because she can). Blah. She earned herself some tyelnol during dinner tonight for being such a pill.

Ok, moving onto the happier stuff! Growing up when I was a kid, I had a Gund teddy bear named Fred, he was white and I loved him (LOVE him still!). Well, Marin's little pink piggy is ALSO a Gund animal, and she loves him so much! When we go to get her in the morning, she is standing up in her crib hanging onto piggy by the leg. The last few days when I pick her up and tell her to drop piggy back in the crib, she holds him out, and looks at me and pulls piggy in for a snuggle and won't let me put him back in the crib. Such a sweetie, she loves that little piggy.

I have been to the gym every day so far (minus Sunday) and my runs are actually getting. . . . enjoyable! I had no idea it could get this easy! Even when I was single and running, it wasn't this nice. Tueday was a really rough day on the treadmill, I struggled the whole time to get my lungs in sync with my body's demands. I almost didn't go on Wednesday because I had such a hard time Tuesday, but I went, and it felt a lot easier, and then today. . . .even better! 2.5 miles and I didn't have a hard time catching my breath once, it was my knees that I felt first. I CAN do this! Cool!

Ok, my little girl is being a pill, so picture time really fast.

Marin with piggy.


With her fun ball popper. . .
Ooops, one rolled under the couch.



I think I can reach it. . . .
Almost got it mom!


Off to work tomorrow, have a great weekend!

No comments: