Monday, August 31, 2009

Return of the Mac

Kris started recording some episodes of MacGuyver, and I am almost giddy with excitement watching my first episode in, heck, 15 years! I LOVED MacGuyver growing up, and secretly had a crush on the rogue hero with combat/karate/engineering/explosives /etc training. There is just something about a guy in high tops and tight-rolled pants that knows how to make explosives out of manure that just make a girl swoon. Ahhh, the memories!

Yesterday was a nice day. WE all actually made it to sacrament meeting ON TIME for a change! Man, that is a hard thing when most Sunday's we have to wake Marin up from her morning nap. Sunday's are hard for any family with kids, if it's not interrupting naptime, then it's right in the middle of lunchtime or even both! By the time we get home, Marin is starving and exhausted. But, all in all, it was a nice day :) Marin had lots of cute smiles for daddy and mommy and she helped me empty the dishwasher too! Well, she stood next to it and took the silverware out and set it on the floor and then picked it up and put it back in again, such a big helper!

Not much on the menu for today, we'll head to the gym this morning. I am still really having a lot of pains in my legs and I'm not sure if all this running is ripping me up! Ouch! I'll see how things go this week, but if it's not getting any better, I'll need to re-evaluate my half-marathon goal. We'll see :)

I am very excited, Marin and I have a ticket to NY for almost 2 weeks in October. Yay! I am very excited to see some green and colorful leaves and maybe some rain. It will be a fabulous change. Ok, have a geat day!

No comments: