Sunday, May 17, 2009

Na Na Na Na. . . Na Na Na Na. . . . .

Marin's latest sound is the chorus from a vintage 1960's song. Nananannaaaanannnaaaa. This morning she was pretty vocal. Kris has noticed that Marin has been jabbering a lot more lately, which is cute, but it certainly does get loud around here! I guess she is gearing up for some big words!

I have been wondering and wondering what the deal is with Marin and her commando crawl. I can't figure out if that is just her way of crawling or if she isn't getting it. I have read quite a few articles online that say every baby crawls differently, and as long as your baby is on the move and getting places, everything is right on track. I guess I should have not been so concerned, Marin is a lot like her mama, and does things the way she wants to do them, in her own gosh darn time :) Such a sweet girl, she is everywhere! I keep pulling random things out of her mouth, I don't know where she finds this stuff!

We all went over to our friends house for dinner tonight. Ryan and Becca have a 3 year old little girl and a 10 month old little boy, and they are so fun to be with. Becca loves to cook too, so it's really fun to chat with her about the different things she tries in the kitchen. We had pork chops with apples, yummy zucchini, mashed potatos and rolls with homemade strawberry jam, yum! After dinner we took a quick walk down the street, I think it was more to tire out her 3 year old before she went to bed, but it was nice to socialize. We were chatting about how hard it is to coincide schedules, but hopefully we can do it again soon!

Ok, I have a policy meeting tomorrow night and I have a bunch of suff to prepare, so have a great one guys!

No comments: