Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Sleepy Ladies

Not sure what it is, but I have been sooo tired lately! Man! This morning when I put Marin down for a nap, I took one too, for almost 2 hours! And I could have slept more too! I am feeling a bit more awake now, but I hope I don't have mono or something. I had that once, and that was miserable.

Marin and I went for a nice long walk today, it was so refreshing. The breeze and sun, and the exercise. It always makes me feel better to go out and be with my little one, she likes going for walks with mama too :)

So last night Kris and I went out on a mission! For a month or so, we have noticed that the Sam's club out here has stop stocking some of the things we use a lot, and I didn't really like that very much! So, last night we tip toed (toe-d?) over to Costco to check out the competition. We did a walk through first to see if there was anything that snagged our attention. I must say, there is quite a bit more of a selection at Costco! I found some good looking frozen fish and seafood, chicken, and a really nice selection of cheeses :) There is more produce to choose from, and, what I was hoping for, lots of frozen veggies. For some reason, Sam's does not have frozen veggies! And, the icing on the cake, they carry the BEST pita chips EVER! Stacy's Pita Chips. They are sooooo good. And, I make my own hummus, so it is just delicious for a snack. There are a few things that Costco doesn't have that Sam's Club does, so I need to deliberate whether or not keeping the Sam's membership is worth it.

Well, not much other news around here. I need to figure out what to make for dinner, actually, I have stuff to make Kris's favorite meatless pasta dish. It has zucchini, yellow summer squash, tomatoes, fresh basil, fresh mozzarella, so I think I'll make that.

One pic of miss Marin today:



Here she is gnoshing on a carrot. It was cold, so I'm sure it felt good on her gums. This was right beofre mama boiled it and ground it up into baby food for her :)
Have a good one!

2 comments:

Tabitha said...

Don't you have a Sam's card that's attached to dad's? Jonathan and I both do. How did you miss that boat??

Samantha said...

yeah, I don't know!