Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Learning of whats to come. . . and being very sad!

Where does a strung out mama even begin?! My little angel has been the peskiest, crank-pot today, UGH. Here are just a few of the things that have been driving her mama crazy:

1) Waking up in the middle of the night for no good reason and yelling/crying for an hour, just long enough so that mommy lays awake and listens to her, until she nods off.

2) Scrambling up the stairs ump-teen million times so mommy has to dash off to the rescue before she falls.

3) Whining at mommy's feet and tugging on her pantlegs so she'll pick her up.

4) Yelling when mommy goes out of eyesight.

5) Pulling all of my clean, folded laundry out of the laundry basket and tossing them all over the bedroom floor.

6) Pulling the contents of mommy's purse out and dropping them throughout Costco.

7) Not eating lunch just for the fun of it.

8) Not eating dinner, and throwing her pieces of avacado all over the floor because she did not want avacado for dinner tonight. Then crying when mommy tells her no.

9) Finding the buttons on the TV and driving mommy nuts turning it on and off and on and off and on and off. . . .

Now, I am not so much frustrated at the day itself. I guess I should be able to deal with days like this. The part that makes me so sad is that this is . . . the beginning. Just. . . . . . . the beginning. I know that there are so many more days like this, it makes me want to cry. I tend to bite the insides of my cheeks when I get frustrated, and today, I think I have pretty much bit through them to the point of drawing blood. I promise I love my daughter, and I know she is not being bad, but I am adjusting to next phase of her life. . . being a toddler. As with all transitions, it's pretty rough, but, one day at a time. Arghhhh!

No comments: