Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Who says a wallet can't be chewy?!

One of the best and worst things about having a dog, more specifically, a YOUNG dog, is that they like to chew. Now, initially, this made me sooo mad. I am not someone blessed with a lot of patience. So, I finally found a great way to . . . make lemonade out of lemons, if you will! I just get new stuff ;) Of course, I can't buy expensive stuff, but heck, I might as well make the most out of the situation, right?

The dog got my wallet. I have had this wallet since I can remember, and it has served me well. Of course I was upset when I saw my well chewed piece of leathery momento, but, into the trash it went, and off to TJ Maxx, I went. They had the best selection of wallets for 10 bucks. I was just going to get another black one, but what the heck, live a little right?! I have a new flowery, happy, springy wallet that is the coolest thing ever!


Picture Time!

Marin learning how to read.
My old, chewed wallet, and the dirty culprit in the backgound.
My new wallet! It has a little clasp on the side, so the whole thing opens up like a book, pretty cool!


I love it :)

These candid shots make me laugh, she's so funny.

Ok, baby watching today, policy meeting tonight, Kris has class, dinner for one, laundry, busy day!

No comments: