Thursday, June 25, 2009

What is Going on Around Here?!

Oh my my my. I blame those new teeth! Marin has been up during the night for the last 4 days, and I have had enough! She has usually been a GREAT sleeper since she was 4 months old, and these last few days are so frustrating! I went to bed last night at 10 because I was so tired. Ugh. Are we there yet?

Yesterday I took Marin out for a walk (the gym was off schedule, it was too late), and it was HOT outside! Phew! Fortunately, the wind was blowing, so it was a bit better, but I sure did get some color on my shoulders. It was actually nice to be out, but I was very glad to get back into my chilly house :)

A little video, Marin likes to . . . well, I don't know what the word for it is,but it's really gross when she has food in her mouth. She blows little chunks everywhere, ewwwww!

No comments: