Thursday, October 6, 2011

Conference at the Meganacle

Kris and I scored Saturday afternoon tickets to General Conference this past weekend, and for a New Yorker who had never been, I was pretty stoked!  We made it *just* in time, phew!  Oh, and yes, I did just call it the "Meganacle"...but for unsure readers...it's really the Tabernacle.

Kris and I in line before the show.

 Not sure about the look on my face here...I think I was in between expressions, haha!
 Lovely view through on of the glass portions of the ceiling.
 Some photo's after the session.
 This picture would be totally perfect if I didn't have that guy in the grass right by my head!
 Me and the hubs.
 A little contrast...if you please.
 So lovely.
It was really neat to be a part of the experience and see the prophet and apostles in the flesh...even if they were reeeeeeally far away.  And I still ended up watching the screen anyway, but...nonetheless!  We had a great time.

No comments: