Sunday, July 4, 2010

Motherhood: An Eternal Partnership with God

I had a friend post this up on Facebook, and I cried.  I am sure most of you reading this blog have experienced the hardships motherhood has brought, but I also hope you have been able to experience it's sweet and wonderful rewards too.  Elder Holland gives a very touching address expressing his gratitude to amazing mothers everywhere:


I can truthfully say I am not a perfect mother, and there are many days I pray that the Lord will forgive me for losing my patience or not being as attentive as I could be.  I just pray each night that I can be better the next day for my little girl...she deserves so much and I know the Lord is trusting me to lead and guide her to eternal life.  If I don't do my part, she will be lost to me....forever, I cannot bear the thought of solitude for eternity. 

Families CAN be together forever, through Heavenly Father's plan....I always want to be with my own family...and the Lord has shown me how I can.....the Lord, has shown me how I can. 

For more information on how you can be together forever with YOUR family, click HERE.

No comments: