Monday, April 20, 2009

Wounded Soldier

Marin just keeps holding on! I keep thinking every day that she will start crawling. She gets up on all fours and rocks back and forth and then. . . she flops on her belly and does her little army crawl, like a wounded soldier. Despite being just a wee bit frustrated she's not doing the real deal crawl, I laugh ever time I see her haul herself around on her belly. And she is EVERYWHERE! Under the end tables, down the hallway going after the god toys (of course those are her favorite!), and she finds the randomest things to put in her mouth. I vacuum at least once a day, but she reaches her tiny little fingers under the couch and pulls out the most obscure objects to stuff in her mouth. Of course, as her mommy, this drives me nuts. I hate fishing objects out of her mouth and then realizing what they are and being horrified she could have choked! Ahh well.

Marin has also started on chicken this past week. Yum! She does pretty well with it, but still is having issues eating in general, just not hungry I guess, or she just gets bored or full, I'm not sure what it is. We'll just keep plugging away!

We had some company at the end of last week. Trine and Melodie and Sam stayed for Saturday on their way to Cali on Saturday. Marin got to spend the day with her Bestemor, who brought a bunch of goodies for her (Thank You!). It's so nice she gets to see different faces :)

I hear a baby waking up, so I'm off, enjoy the video and I'll post some pics soon :)

No comments: