Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Aww, the pictures are here:)

Here are the pictures!

This is a wonderful picture of the flowers Kristoffer brought home for me when he walked in the door from Denver the other night ;) I am such a lucky girl!


Oh, I had the urge to do some experimentin' in the kitchen the other night, with some healthy alternatives. These are... well, I'm not really sure, I didn't follow a recipe. They're these little phyllo dough cups filled with a mixture of tofu, roasted red peppers, capers, parm cheese, etc. The flavor was good, but I just couldn't get over the wierd texture of the tofu, even though it was firm tofu. Ahh well. I made an effort.
Little miss monkey playing with her toes. Isn't she just sooooo cute?! Oh I could eat her up some days!

Awhh hwaaa haaa, enchante madame ;) My new black high heels. Nice huh!
Miss Marin on Sunday. She was wearing a dress that I had worn when I was 6 months old. And, she looks just as cute as I did!
Her cheeks make me laugh every time, they are just adorable.
A close-up for the camera, and her fans!

That's it for now guys!

No comments: