Sunday, December 14, 2008

Baby, It's COLD Outside!

Just a quick little post tonight, I'll try and post some pics tomorrow night. But, BRRRRRRRR! It is SOOOO chilly outside! I took a gander at the 7 day forecast for Northwest Las Vegas and there is a weeklong chill-fest here in supposedly sunny Las Vegas. Tomorrow there is actually a 30% chance of snow! The rest of the week has temperatures in the 30's and low 40's if you can ba-lieve it.

We are getting ready to head out to Atlanta! I have to work tomorrow, and we have Monkey's well baby visit Tuesday, and then it's plane hopping time! I LOVE getting on planes. I love going to the airport and having that rush of anticipation of being able to go somewhere. That has to be one of my favorite things.

On another note. . . I was home sick from work today with a UTI. Yuck. If you've never had one, well, you're darn lucky. Last night was awful. I stood in a super hot shower and then tucked my feverish little self into bed for a long night of sleep. Oh, and I found some cranberry supplements to get rid of those nasty little bacteria, so I felt quite a bit better this morning, but still. . uncomfortable. I should be back to 100% soon enough :)

I got a few little giggles out of monkey this afternoon, it was so cute! She just loves to played with, and there are certain things on different days that really make her giggle. It doesn't happen all the time, but when it does, I just want to eat her up! Her hair is really growing in now, it makes me so happy :) She has such a fuzzy little head, and I'm still trying to determine wht color it's going to be. I'm just happy she's not going to be bald-ish anymore, the comb-over look is getting old.

OH! And! I only have 10 more pounds to my goal weight! Hooray! I have to be so proud of myself, it's been a long haul over these last 4 months. If I didn't mention, I gained 53 pounds when I was a-cookin' the munchkin, shameful, I know. That was even with exercise! Anyway, I have been losing the weight, but it wasn't until this morning that I held my breath and peeked at myself in the mirror. I was pleasantly surprised! This was the FIRST time I haven't been completely horrified, and I felt like I was back to my usual shape (although, just a little proportionally bigger:) ).

No comments: