Thursday, March 29, 2012

The Jungle

For Christmas, Santa brought Marin a Jungle.  She has loved playing with this little Jungle!  I had noticed this jungle before Christmas, and considered telling Santa about it, but I wasn't sure if it was too 'young' for Marin, but then I thought about her age and what she really enjoyed (as opposed to what *I* thought she should be enjoying), and decided it was a good choice. 

She likes to use these other little barnyard animals to play Jungle, and usually Owen isn't allowed, but we decided to play together nicely one morning.
 Owen just wants to do what his big sis is doing, so he was happy to sit like a big boy in the chair and play with Marin.
 Putting the chick in the tree.
 Marin's playing is a little more structured (slightly), it's so cute.
 It makes me chuckle to watch her play, only because I remember being the same way and completely entranced when I played.
 Big boy sitting is a chair, he thought it was so fun.
So happy the kids are getting to the point where they can actually play together!

1 comment:

Austin Stevenson Owens said...

Adorable posts!!! Both kids are getting to be so grown-up!! I love seeing the two kids play together. :) :)