Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Picasa Web Albums - Samantha

Picasa Web Albums - Marin Lyman. If you want to see a bunch of pics from the Bellagio's Atrium, click on the the above title and then choose "baby1". Those are the pics, there were just too many to post.

So, Kris and Marin and I went to the Ballagio the other night for some gelato the other night, and to check out the atrium there. They change it every few months or so, with the seasons, and it was their autumn display. Just beautiful. If anyone wants to come and visit us, we'll show you all the sights! And you can stay in our spare bedroom!

We went to the doctors today for Marin's 2 month well visit. I can't belive how fast she is growing, I know I say it every time, but it just makes me so sad! Anyway, she is growing up! Measuring 23 inches (birth:20") and 11lbs 6oz (birth:7lbs 4 oz). Her head is in the 95th percentile, that poor child has a very large noggin, but her body is in the 85th percentile, which the doc said is perfect for her noggin size. She's just big I guess, but she couldn't get away from having a melon head, her parents have pretty big heads :) I told the doc I thought she had some yeast-i-ness in her diaper area, and he concurred. She had some circular red splotches that aren't going away with diaper rash cream, so we now have some stuff to kick out that yucky yeast! Poor girl had 3 shots today! It hurts my heart as a mama to have my baby girl be hurt :( I can poke babies all day long at work, but it's a little different shen it's MY baby. I had given her some tylenol before we left the house this morning, in anticipation, and after her shots she snuggled (didn't want to nurse though) and mama swaddled her and put her in her carseat, she slept for a while.

This Friday and Saturday night, we're going camping! Again! It's ok, because I like to camp! And this time, we'll be with Kris's dad and sister and brother in law. I'm so excited! We're going to Zion's National Park, I've never been there, but Kris tells me it's beautiful. So, I should have some pics for you!

Last night I tried putting Marin to bed a little earlier, just because she was starting to get pretty fussy. I started at 8:00 and gave her a bath and fed her, swaddled her and put her into her own crib (awake) by 8:45. I thought for sure I would be setting myself up for a 45 minute cry before I had to go get her, but she was asleep within 5 minutes! I fed her at 11:30, and she was up to eat at 2:30 and 5:30, but both times, even if she was awake, I would swaddle her and she would go righ back to sleep. We're getting there I think. The earlier bedtime is nice. It will give Kris and I some time together :)

No comments: