Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Just a Glimpse

I have a great family.  I really do!  I also work *so* hard to do what every mom does every day (or should be doing!), and there are many days when it seems like it's just too hard.  And then there are the moments, very small moments that make up for everything...and I am SO grateful for those moments that make it all worth it.

Our little Owen.  He is just adorable and makes me smile.  It's so hard for me to stay mad at this little guy when he crawls 10 feet into the bathroom to find me and grabs at my legs, and when I pick him up, he nuzzles his face into me.  He brings me so much joy! 

 And Marin...she is becoming so very very observant, and it amazes me!  She tries so hard every day to be such a good girl and she loves to have a conversation with me.  About anything.  She will say the funniest little things and it just cracks me up!  But today, at lunch, she said "I want a baby for I can be a mommy."  So cute!

And my husband.  I don't have a picture of him right now, but I am just as blessed to have him, and I could not do it without him.  He keeps me grounded.  He talks me down from the highest ledges...the ledges I work myself up to on the very roughest of days.  He takes me on dates and loves love loves me for who I am now as I try *so* hard to look like the person I used to be.  He works so hard every day for our little family.  Especially as of late, he has been pushing himself to the limit.  Work starts at 6:30am and then at 3pm he bunkers down for a 3 hour study session, then home to eat with us and tuck children into bed and a few minutes with me and bed at 9:30.  I love how focused he his!  I love being his wife.

So, I have to make sure I document these moments when they come upon me...I don't ever want to forget my moments of gratitude!

No comments: