Monday, August 18, 2008

Monday, Monday

As you can tell, today is Monday. And I am STILL pregnant. I won't sport with you on how that makes me FEEL (which would be extremely frustrated and angry by the way), but I will tell you it's been a good day.

Kris has started his FMLA leave, so he's hanging out with me at home. Today we made some cinnamon buns together, that was very fun, and they turned out so yumo-licious! They were frosted too, so that made these homemade delicacies even sweeter (am I making your mouth water yet?). I also tried my hand at making some strawberry jam. I've never done it before, but I have a book on jams and jellies and pickling, those sorts of things, so I gave it a shot. I need to wait until tomorrow to see how my little glass pots of strawberry delicious-ness have turned out, but they sure do look cute! All vintage like sitting on my counter, I feel like the epitome of a Suzie-Homemaker with my cute pots of jam! I'll post some pics soon.

Our doctors appointment is tomorrow, so I think I'll take in some of those luscious cinnamon buns and bribe the doctor to help this baby along! I don't think he'll be able to resist!

No comments: