Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Catch-Up Photo's

I've been trying really hard to make sure I spend more time focusing on my children instead of getting carried away with blogging.  It can take up a lot of time this blogger site, let me tell you!  Hence the large space in between posts.  So, here are a few of our photo high-lights from the week:

Say "HAPPYYYYYY!"
 This is what happens when Marin finds the cat.
 Here's our big fella!  At 9 weeks he weighs 13 pounds 3oz. and is 23" long.  75 percentile for weight and 50th percentile for height.
 And, should I be concerned that he's fitting into size 6month clothing?  This romper is size 6 months and while it's just a touch on the large side, it fits him very well in the shoulders.  Someone's going to be a brute!
 Mmmm, the jungle gym, It's wonderful when they are entertained by this lovely thing!
 Owens view from underneath.
 Is it mean for a mother to post her crying 2 year old?  I couldn't help it, look at that face.  This right here is total tantrum face.
 Ok, feeling better now :)
 Someone fell asleep in the rocking chair, so cute.
 Sleepy boy.
 Owen and big sis, I just love them, they are sweet kids.

No comments: