Thursday, October 28, 2010

A Daddy Daughter Day

Last Saturday I had the wonderful opportunity to spend the day crafting away with the Relief Society while Marin and Daddy had some time together.  It was WONDERFUL!  I love spending weekends with my family, but I will say that on a rainy Saturday...crafting with other sisters was just fantastic and a welcome break.  Kris took Marin to a children's museum for a few hours and while it wasn't as grandiose as the one in Vegas, it was a fun place for Marin to explore and play.










They had a great time together and we all went to get ice cream when I got home and Marin woke up from her nap.

And my projects?  Here are just a few that I actually finished, they are scheduling another Crafting Day seeing as how most of the sisters didn't finish their projects:

My Autumn Pumpkin, it turned out so well!

 And my Christmas Tree, I had some issues with the Gorilla glue, it shifted the wood, so my tree is a bit lopsided, it just adds character ;)
 Our Family Name plaque!  I've wanted to make one for the longest time, and here it is!  I added the little filigree at home, I think it needs a border and a metal wall-hanging-device before I find a proper wall for it.

No comments: