Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Growing up and Outgrowing

As I slowly incorporate our baby gear into the house, my mind is flooded with memories of when our little Marin first used them.  She, of course is curious about all this baby gear too, and as she babbled on to me today about how the "tiny baby sleep in there mama, when he comes out!", she crawled into the bouncy chair and laughed.  I smiled....and remembered.

Marin at 2 months in her bouncy chair:


Marin at 2&1/2 in the same bouncy chair, a little outgrown, I'd say!

I can't believe how big she has grown in such a short period of time!  As a first time going on second time mom, I'm just in awe of the miracle of life and growth.  Kristoffer and I have been so blessed to have Marin in our lives.  She has brought so much joy to our days and months and now...years.  She makes us so happy!  We are very excited to bring her a little brother and spread the love ;)

No comments: