Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Weigh In.....

Fruit - Healthy Fruit Smoothie DrinkImage by Digital Wallpapers via Flickr

So CLOSE! I am a mere 5 pounds from my goal weight, and I have 7 weeks to lose it. I have been stuck at my pre-pregnancy weight for quite some time, and I'm not sure what pushed me over the edge, but all of the sudden, the weight started to come off. Another 5 pounds to go to get myself back to my "comfortable" weight. I was about 10 pounds over this "comfortable" weight when I became pregnant with Marin, so my goal is to get back to where I was when I got married. ALMOST THERE! And let me tell you, it feels sooooo good to fit into your old jeans again, NOTHING beats that feeling ;)

So if YOU have weight loss goals, stick to it and don't give up! You CAN win! Write down your goal and put it on the bathroom mirror, it will help you subconsciously remember what you really want out of life.

Don't forget to look at the Food Storage Goal for the month! March is SOUP month, so stock up! Whether it's regular noodle-y soups, cream of something soups, Lipton dry soup packets, Mrs. Grass Chicken Noodle Soup boxes, whatever. Every time you head to the store, grab a few cans or boxes and watch your FOOD STORAGE grow!

No comments: