Thursday, March 25, 2010

Vacation Check

The Eiffel tower at sunrise, taken from the Pl...Image via Wikipedia

I looked at my ticker, which I moved to the top of the page because our trip is getting SO close, and realized.....our trip is getting SO CLOSE! I know I bring it up in just about every other post, but I can't tell you how excited I am for my first trip to Europe, to Paris with my incredible husband. This has been a dream of mine for YEARS and it is just a few weeks away now! Kissing my soul mate underneath the Eiffel tower, strolling the streets hand in hand watching French culture happen all around us, laying in bed hearing the sounds of one of the most romantic cities in the world. Ahhh, what an experience. I hope I will have many more oportunities to go back to Europe and just drink in the culture. I feel like our experiences are written on our faces, and it gives you a certain aura that you carry with you everywhere. I can't wait to have that experience be a part of me.

No comments: