Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Nothing So Sweet As....

Truly, is there anything so sweet as a sleeping baby?!  It is RARE that I am able to catch a daytime glimpse of my sweet Owen, he is a ridiculously light sleeper.  Oh how I love this sleeping boy.  I know how quickly he'll be big and not so baby-ish anymore, so I have been making sure to savor every moment of baby-bliss that I can.  After I feed Owen at night before bed, he usually falls asleep in my arms and I snuggle his little head into my neck and rock and smell and kiss him until my mother heart has been filled to happiness.



And is there anything as sweet to a mother as her family?  Sunday morning the children piled on top of Daddy and got comfortable.  They LOVE Daddy, and I'm so glad I have a husband who really loves his kids and plays with them.  I'm such a lucky gal :)



2 comments:

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

Awe, love sleeping baby pictures. So sweet!

Ryan, Becca, Brinley Boo AND Casen too! said...

SO sweet. What a precious baby boy you have! And seeing Daddy with the kids is one of my favorite things :) So blessed!