Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Happy 9 Months!

I can hardly believe that my sweet little boy is 9 months old today!!  Such bittersweet feelings for a mother.  I am so happy he is growing and learning, but I know I will never get this time back with him.  I am so happy he has joined our family.  He has brought a level of sweet tenderness into our home that is just sublime.  His beautiful face, bright blue eyes, rosy cheeks and happy smile are just infectious. 

And I couldn't decide which of these pictures to post, so I posted them all....check out our cutest little fella ever!


Oh-my-happy-boy!
 Hey mama!
 Look at that sweet face, he melts my heart.

 Awwww, buddy.....
 Mr. Happy

Happy 9 months little guy!

1 comment:

Ryan, Becca, Brinley Boo AND Casen too! said...

He is such a cutie! Look at that smile, it's way too cute!!