Thursday, December 16, 2010

In Love

In about 4 short minutes, I get to head upstairs and open the door to my little Marin's room.  I will greeted with "Good morning Mama!" and stories of her dreams last night, verification that daddy is at work today, that mommy missed her while she was at work yesterday and more stories of playing with her friends while I was at work.  

An hour ago, I sent my husband off to work.  It is so hard to let him out of our warm snuggly bed!  His dedication to our little family just amazes me and I know how much he loves us.  He cherishes those hugs and kisses from his little girl every evening when he gets home from work and still thinks I am the most beautiful woman ever...at 8 months pregnant.  What an incredible man I married.

I am in love with my family.  They mean so much to me, and I count my many blessings I have them each day.  For years, growing up, I prayed for a wonderful worthy man to come and sweep me off my feet and take me away.  What do you know!  The Lord was listening and somehow thought I was worthy of such a blessing.  I also prayed for beautiful, healthy children, and I have an incredibly smart, capable, independent and sweet little girl, and a growing, active baby boy who is ready to greet us in a matter of weeks.  I can't express my gratitude for such a gift.  It is better than all of the Christmas gifts in the world.

No comments: