Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Five Years

Five years.  Today, Kristoffer and I celebrate our fifth year of marriage.  What an amazing journey and I can't believe it's been FIVE years!  I hope to add in a picture or two to this post soon, but I'm recovering from a busy day.  My hubby had a few surprises for me today, he is such a sweet man and he rescued me from a self induced meltdown this morning.  I don't know what I would do without this guy, he is just such a...GOOD guy.  And that is something there are far too few of in this world, I am VERY blessed I found one and snagged him forever.  I like to think I make him a happy hubby though.

Every year on our anniversary I get a chance to brag about my sweet husband and how lucky I am to be his wife.  Kristoffer is amazing.  He has a passion and dedication for his family that just wows me every day.  He is such an involved dad and loves to play with his children and they love to play back.  He actually KNOWS how to play, and I love that.  He teaches Marin and keeps his cool when she is being over-the-top frustrating (so much better at that than I am).  He loves me.  Still.  I laugh when I think of all the times he has had to deal with living with a 'girl' and put up with my moodiness and silly girl 'stuff'.  He knows when to love me and when to leave me alone.  He knows when I need to lay on his lap and have a head scratch.  He wants me to be happy and always has the best surprises.  He LOVES to surprise me.  He loves to learn and doesn't have a lazy bone in his body...he can't keep still!  He's always playing some kind of game to keep his mind busy.  I keep falling more and more in love with him every day.  So, here's to another five years and many many many more.

2 comments:

Austin Stevenson Owens said...

Awwwwh!! I love you guys!! Happy fifth! <3 <3 <3

Valerie said...

Happy belated anniversary!! What a beautiful tribute to your awesome guy. Such a blessing to have each other.

I looked for an email for you here, but didn't see one. I have a blogger event to invite you. :) If you'd like info, could you please email me at ValerieFM@sfcn.org?