Tuesday, February 15, 2011

On Our Way!

Tomorrow is the BIG DAY!  After having exceeded my due date, I'm headed to the hospital tomorrow morning to have my water broken.  Although I'm a bit disheartened by this, I'm happy I'm not in need of Pitocin.  My last check on Friday showed I'm at 4cm and 70% effaced, so this is good news and means my body is already well on it's way!  My mom is flying in tonight (hopefully!) after having been jilted by the weather from her flight yesterday.  Marin will either be staying with her cousins or at the house with my mom if things go well.  So...tomorrow at 7am we will be at the hospital and starting our labor, wish us luck!  We will try and post pictures as soon as possible, so stay tuned for brand new pics of our sweet baby boy :)

2 comments:

Warburtons said...

Congrats! I hope everything goes well!!!!

Austin Stevenson Owens said...

Ooh, ooh, I came to check in and see if there were any pictures yet..... I'm happy to wait as long as everyone is safe, healthy, and happy!