Friday, January 18, 2013

Party Planning

January is starting off with a capital 'B' for BUSY!  Phew!  Truthfully, I don't mind being busy, it keeps my mind engaged and working.  I got a jump on some February activities by ordering invitations!!  Our little Owen will be two...TWO next month!  Where did the time go?  PLUS, I am having a little Valentines Day Party for Marin and some of her little friends from church.  I want my little girl to know that home is a place where FUN can happen, and that she can have her friends over for fun.  This way, when gets older, she will want to bring her friends home and I get meet who she hangs out with.  It starts now, right?

So.....here are the cute invitations!  They are just too adorable not to share.  I ordered them from Vista Print, and got 10 of each with the envelopes.  I think I paid about 5 dollars or less for each invite package, so, a pretty good deal, and suuuuuper easy.


I am determined to have a year filled with fun and laughs and dinner parties and impromptu get-togethers.  Memories start right here, right now!

No comments: