Thursday, April 9, 2015

A Month of Pictures

I am so far behind on my blogging, it's so sad!  It's just been one of those months when all I can do is hang on for dear life and keep moving forward, busy and full of life...up's and down's...raising children and fulfilling a calling, working and serving and everything!

I love this picture.  My husband is such an amazing dad, he loves our children, and even though there's not a ton he feels he can do for our little Rosalie, he just loves her and smiles and kisses her, and she loves him back.  She reaches out to rub his scratchy face and smiles because she knows it's daddy.  This picture totally catches that.

 We had a walk a few weeks ago when it first started to warm up.  This cute girl and I are kind of joined at the hip, so we followed Daddy and the rest of the crew and made faces.
 Scouting out a good location for a honey bee trap.
 Rosalie is turning into such a happy girl...
 ....she is such a beauty!
 I love this boy.  He is a big bundle of noise and dirt and energy and he can't seem to sit still for longer than ten seconds.  He carries weapons around and is so creative and MESSY...boys are SOO messy!  BUT, he melts my heart, and the cat, the one that gets hauled around and mauled, she still loves him.  She chases him every morning in hopes he'll play with her, she crawls onto his lap when he sits on the couch and meows when he's at preschool.  It's the cutest thing.
 We haven't touched our back landscaping since we moved in...except for trimming, and it was in desperate need of some attention.  We decided to rip out all of the outdated ivy...man alive that stuff is MEAN!  Our hands were so sore the next day, ouch!

 We uncovered some beautiful boulders underneath, sweet!
 We bought some plants to fill in the spaces in between, those kinds of plants with small flowers, but right now they look pretty miniscule!
 I swear I planted them!
 This is my reading fiend!  She is a stellar reader and I snapped a shot of her reading The Friend the other day.
 Hanging with my sweet girl.
 She's so sweet.
 This is my Rosie when we went to Temple Square the other week.
 I worked the Saturday before conference and afterwards, Kris brought the kids down so we could walk around Temple Square.  It was a little stressful, I packed the wrong shoes and had blisters by the time we got there (hence the bare feet), but the weather was gorgeous and the kids were so good.

 She is getting so BIG!
 Love.
 Rosalie is enamored with the cat, she loves petting her soft fur.
 She wanted to go get that kitty SO badly!
 She is getting close to sitting up, I can't believe how big my baby is getting!
 Owen was at school the other day and I found this in his room.  All stacked and ready to go.  So sweet.
 "You are my sunshine, my only sunshine...." 
 "You make me happy, when skies are gray!"
 "You'll never know, dears, how much I love you..."
 "Please don't take my Sunshine away."

We have some busy, exciting things going on, so hopefully we'll be able to share them soon!

No comments: